Friday, August 21, 2026

VeripaxInpax Dehydrated Blood Orange Slices

VeripaxInpax Dehydrated Blood Orange Slices Dried Blood Orange Slices for Cocktails Baking Fruit Tea Making DIY Crafts No Sugar Added Gluten Free No Sulphur 100% Natural 3oz/85g

VeripaxInpax Dehydrated Blood Orange Slices Dried Blood Orange Slices for Cocktails Baking Fruit Tea Making DIY Crafts No Sugar Added Gluten Free No Sulphur 100% Natural 3oz/85g Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the VeripaxInpax Dehydrated Blood Orange Slices Dried Blood Orange Slices for Cocktails Baking Fruit Tea Making DIY Crafts No Sugar Added Gluten Free No Sulphur 100% Natural 3oz/85g from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I am enjoying this product. I think the oranges look great. The dehydration process preserved their shape and color. They look like the orange slices that they are. They have a wonderful taste and smell to them. I would normally put these in my iced tea but I decided to try and eat one right out of the bag. Without sugar added I wasn't expecting much. However, these orange slices are very flavorful and are nice and chewy. The orange slices keep well and have a long shelf life. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

VeripaxInpax Dehydrated Blood Orange Slices

No comments:

Post a Comment

VeripaxInpax Dehydrated Blood Orange Slices

VeripaxInpax Dehydrated Blood Orange Slices Dried Blood Orange Slices for Cocktails Baking Fruit Tea Making DIY Crafts No Sugar Added Glute...