Tuesday, August 18, 2026

SOON AFTER Fairy Bunny Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper

SOON AFTER Fairy Bunny Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, 17.3" x 118" Green Removable Waterproof Vinyl Wallpaper, Self-Adhesive Watercolor Rabbit & Flower Contact Paper for Nursery Bedroom Cabinets

SOON AFTER Fairy Bunny Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, 17.3" x 118" Green Removable Waterproof Vinyl Wallpaper, Self-Adhesive Watercolor Rabbit & Flower Contact Paper for Nursery Bedroom Cabinets Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the SOON AFTER Fairy Bunny Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper , 17.3" x 118" Green Removable Waterproof Vinyl Wallpaper, Self-Adhesive Watercolor Rabbit & Flower Contact Paper for Nursery Bedroom Cabinets from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. The pattern for this contact paper is very sweet. I really like the gentile green pattern with lightly drawn bunnies and birds. The contact paper itself looks just like the listing pictures. The colors are as expected. The thickness of the paper seems to be about as thick as most of the other contact papers I have dealt with. The roll unrolled easily and it was easy to unstick from the backing. There is a grid pattern on the back and there are instructions on the back as well if they are needed. It was smooth applying this paper to the surface. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

SOON AFTER Fairy Bunny Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOON AFTER Fairy Bunny Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper

SOON AFTER Fairy Bunny Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, 17.3" x 118" Green Removable Waterproof Vinyl Wallpaper, Self-Adhesive Wa...