
Qianyu Cute Anime Mousepad Black Cat Mouse Pad Funny Square Mouse Mat Kawaii Desk Accessories with Stitched Edges Non-Slip Rubber Base for Wireless Mouse Computer Laptop Office Desktop Decor
Qianyu Cute Anime Mousepad Black Cat Mouse Pad Funny Square Mouse Mat Kawaii Desk Accessories with Stitched Edges Non-Slip Rubber Base for Wireless Mouse Computer Laptop Office Desktop Decor Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Qianyu Cute Anime Mousepad Black Cat Mouse Pad Funny Square Mouse Mat Kawaii Desk Accessories with Stitched Edges Non-Slip Rubber Base for Wireless Mouse Computer Laptop Office Desktop Decor from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased the Qianyu Black Cat Mouse Pad two years ago (Purchase: April, 2025) and and am very happy with it. I was in need of a mouse pad for my travels. I saw this design and thought it was adorable. It's a little black cat laying on a book. I have a black cat and enjoy black cat art. The design was simple and minimal colors. The mouse pad has worked well for what I needed it for. The only critique I have is that it does wrinkle a little bit if its in my bag. If the mouse pad was a little thicker it might not wrinkle. Otherwise it works great. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

No comments:
Post a Comment