
Lax'aire Laxative and Lubricant for Dogs and Cats, Gentle Constipation Relief and Hairball Remedy, 3 oz
Lax'aire Laxative and Lubricant for Dogs and Cats, Gentle Constipation Relief and Hairball Remedy, 3 oz Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Lax'aire Laxative and Lubricant for Dogs and Cats , Gentle Constipation Relief and Hairball Remedy, 3 oz from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Lax'aire Laxative and Lubricant for Dogs and Cats just recently (Purchase: Aug, 2026) and and am very happy with it. I can't say enough about the lax'aire feline lubricant. I purchase these tubes constantly. These tubes are awesome. My older cat has had trouble pooping regularly most of his adult life. So much so that he has to take medications in order to help it. This lubricant definitely adds to the medication regimen. The flavor must be ok because my cat takes it no problem. The lubricant also helps with the throwing up by lessening it considerably. He used to puke quite a bit from hairballs before I was giving it to him, but now it's only infrequent. I just put a small amount on my finger to give to him twice a day. It's easy to dispense. The odor isn't horrible either. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment