
Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Wet Cat Food, 1.4 oz, 12 Pouches
Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Wet Cat Food, 1.4 oz, 12 Pouches Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Wet Cat Food, 1.4 oz, 12 Pouches from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Wet Cat Food, 1.4 oz, 12 Pouches just recently (Purchase: Aug, 2026) and and am very happy with it. I can't say enough about the cat broths, especially the creamy ones. My older cat has had trouble pooping regularly most of his adult life. So much so that he has to take medications in order to help it. Before finding the broths many years ago, I used to have a hard time getting him to drink anything (hence the constipation.) However, I am able to get him to drink when I put down the creamy broths twice a day. He really enjoys them and what he doesn't eat the other cat finishes off. They are very flavorful for the cats and I like the ingredients. The pouches are super easy to use. I order this product constantly. It's awesome. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment