Monday, August 17, 2026

Dance Central - Xbox 360

Dance Central - Xbox 360

Dance Central - Xbox 360 Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Dance Central - Xbox 360 from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Dance Central - Xbox 360 many years ago (Purchase: Feb, 2011) and and am very happy with it. It's been a decade and a half, but I am going to write a review for this game because it was one of the better workout games out there. Once I got an Xbox One, I stopped using the Xbox 360 and the Kinect sensor. I regret that decision. This and a few other games I had loaded onto my account on the 360 never got transferred over to the Xbox one. Not sure why it doesn't show up, might be compatibility. Needless to say I got out of the habit of playing it. I think a lot of the new workout games are VR now, which seems clunkier to me than a heat sensor, but I would need to try a VR set to validate that statement. This game had a good selection of dances that were easier to learn. I am a fan of any Kinect game that picks up movement easily but also has the option to stay in character on the screen rather than seeing my own silhouette. I enjoyed playing this game. I got good use out of it. The graphics on the game were bright, vibrant and easy to follow. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Dance Central - Xbox 360

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance Central - Xbox 360

Dance Central - Xbox 360 Dance Central - Xbox 360 Amazon Review 5/5 stars I purchased the Dance Central - Xbox 360 from Amazon and i...