Monday, August 24, 2026

Qianglive Blue Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper

Qianglive Blue Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper 17.7”x118”

Qianglive Blue Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper 17.7”x118” Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Qianglive Blue Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper 17.7”x118” from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. The wallpaper I received felt a little thicker and better quality than some of the other recent competitor rolls of wallpaper. The amount of paper on the tube looks less than the other tubes but the dimensions are about the same. There is a grid pattern on the back of the wallpaper. This is a more complex design with the flowering so it might be harder to match up the seams. The backing was simple to pull apart and apply to the wall. There isn't instructions on the back of the wallpaper but there is instructions on the label for the roll that's included if instructions are needed. The listing pictures are pretty close to the design that I received. The white flowers seem to have a more light yellow undertone to them than the pictures. Otherwise it's pretty much the same coloring. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Qianglive Blue Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qianglive Blue Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper

Qianglive Blue Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper 17.7”x118” Qianglive Blue Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper 17.7”x118” Amazon Review 5/5 s...