Friday, August 7, 2026

ReadyWise Country Style Chicken Pot Pie - Signature Edition Pro Adventure Meal

ReadyWise Country Style Chicken Pot Pie - Signature Edition Pro Adventure Meal with Appalachian Trail Conservancy SF

ReadyWise Country Style Chicken Pot Pie - Signature Edition Pro Adventure Meal with Appalachian Trail Conservancy SF Review
n/a stars
"I acquired the ReadyWise Country Style Chicken Pot Pie - Signature Edition Pro Adventure Meal ordered from Walmart.com website through the third-party seller Back40 Trading Company. I'm going to be honest here since this review is only going to appear on my own website. I haven't actually tried the product. I purchased it in May 2025 through a mission in the peekage app. I had claimed the product and purchased it. It took longer than expected to ship and while I was waiting to receive it, the peekage mission filled up and they wouldn't allow me to be compensated. I was really upset by this. In my head, anyone who claims an item first and follows the proper steps should be allowed to get reimbursement. So I was never compensated for it. At that point, I gave the product to my brother since I had no desire to eat it. Well now a year and several months later, I find the item in with his ramen noodles still uneaten. That is how excited he was to try the product. There are redeeming features to this product I can respect. It would be great for camping or any survival situation. It would probably be ok for a space mission."

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

ReadyWise Country Style Chicken Pot Pie - Signature Edition Pro Adventure Meal

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReadyWise Country Style Chicken Pot Pie - Signature Edition Pro Adventure Meal

ReadyWise Country Style Chicken Pot Pie - Signature Edition Pro Adventure Meal with Appalachian Trail Conservancy SF ReadyWise Country St...