Saturday, August 1, 2026

NATURAL ROOTS Salad Mix Sprouting Seeds

NATURAL ROOTS Salad Mix Sprouting Seeds One Pound. Non-GMO. Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish and Mung Beans Our Proprietary Salad Mix Sprouts Package.

NATURAL ROOTS Salad Mix Sprouting Seeds One Pound. Non-GMO. Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish and Mung Beans Our Proprietary Salad Mix Sprouts Package. Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the NATURAL ROOTS Salad Mix Sprouting Seeds One Pound. Non-GMO. Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish and Mung Beans Our Proprietary Salad Mix Sprouts Package. from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this NATURAL ROOTS Salad Mix Sprouting Seeds last year (Purchase: May, 2025) and and am very happy with it. These seeds were so easy to place in the jar and germinate. I love that there's a mix of different kinds of seeds. It's nice to have different choices for flavors of sprouts. When I purchased this seed mix, I hadn't tried to grow sprouts since I was young. I am glad it was still a simple process and a majority of the seeds germinated, making ample crops. I feel very healthy adding sprouts to my meals and they are a wonderful addition to many dishes adding much needed bulk. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

NATURAL ROOTS Salad Mix Sprouting Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTSKY A4 Plus Clear Transparent PP Plastic Stackable Storage Box

BTSKY A4 Plus Clear Transparent PP Plastic Stackable Storage Box Desk Paper Magazine Container with Buckle, Office Supplies Accessories Fil...