
Simetufy 150 Sheets 20 x 26 Tissue Paper for Gift Bags 30 Rainbow Colors | Assorted Colored Gift Tissue Paper Bulk for Crafts Gift Wrapping, Mother's Day Christmas Birthday Wedding Holiday Decor
Simetufy 150 Sheets 20 x 26 Tissue Paper for Gift Bags 30 Rainbow Colors | Assorted Colored Gift Tissue Paper Bulk for Crafts Gift Wrapping, Mother's Day Christmas Birthday Wedding Holiday Decor Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Simetufy 150 Sheets 20 x 26 Tissue Paper for Gift Bags 30 Rainbow Colors | Assorted Colored Gift Tissue Paper Bulk for Crafts Gift Wrapping, Mother's Day Christmas Birthday Wedding Holiday Decor from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Simetufy 150 Sheets 20 x 26 Tissue Paper four years ago (Purchase: Nov, 2022) and and am very happy with it. This is a decent amount of tissue paper. The sheets are nice and large, big enough for a large gift bag. The colors are vibrant. The quality is what I would expect out of tissue paper. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

No comments:
Post a Comment