Friday, August 28, 2026

Kitico Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, Light Blue

Kitico Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, Light Blue Vintage Botanical Contact Paper, Removable Wall Mural Textured for Bedroom Living Room Wall Decor Vinyl Film Roll 17.3"×118"

Kitico Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, Light Blue Vintage Botanical Contact Paper, Removable Wall Mural Textured for Bedroom Living Room Wall Decor Vinyl Film Roll 17.3"×118" Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Kitico Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, Light Blue Vintage Botanical Contact Paper, Removable Wall Mural Textured for Bedroom Living Room Wall Decor Vinyl Film Roll 17.3"×118" from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. This wallpaper is true to the pictures. I received a wallpaper with a design and coloring that match what the listing pictures show. The pattern is a light blue vintage style floral pattern with a white background. The wallpaper is decently thick and doesn't bubble too easily. There are instructions on the back of the wallpaper with a grid cutting pattern for measurement. It was easy to peel off the backing and apply to the wall as instructed. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Kitico Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, Light Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sporti Unisex-Adult Antifog S2 Optical Mirrored Swim Goggles

Sporti Unisex-Adult Antifog S2 Optical Mirrored Swim Goggles-1.5D to -8.0D Sporti Unisex-Adult Antifog S2 Optical Mirrored Swim Goggles-1...