
HARDISTON Smart Watch Band, Compatible With Fitbit Versa 1, Versa 2, Lite, Handmade Genuine Leather, Fitbit Watch Band, Replacement Leather Strap for Men & Women
HARDISTON Smart Watch Band, Compatible With Fitbit Versa 1, Versa 2, Lite, Handmade Genuine Leather, Fitbit Watch Band, Replacement Leather Strap for Men & Women Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the HARDISTON Smart Watch Band, Compatible With Fitbit Versa 1, Versa 2, Lite, Handmade Genuine Leather, Fitbit Watch Band, Replacement Leather Strap for Men & Women from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I didn't realize that there were three sizes available for this Fitbit Versa 2 watch band. The band comes in small, medium, or large. The choices were there in the listing, but I didn't notice it until after I placed the order. It didn't matter though, medium fits just fine. Medium fits the same way a standard watch band fits. Without actually measuring the medium band, the notch placement hits the same on my wrist as other watch bands I have. This watch band was simple to fit to my Versa 2. It came with the watch band itself and two rods to help affix the Versa watch face to the band. I can appreciate the leather fabric. The watch band I had prior was a silicone one and it was rubbing too much on my skin causing irritation. I like the color of the blue tone. The stitching and the craftsmanship of the watch band also seem well done. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

No comments:
Post a Comment