
LitEnergy A3 Copy Light Board Tracing Box, Ultra-Thin Adjustable Drawing Tablet USB Power Artcraft LED Tracer Pad for Diamond Art Painting Accessories, Streaming, Sketching, Animation, Stenciling
LitEnergy A3 Copy Light Board Tracing Box, Ultra-Thin Adjustable Drawing Tablet USB Power Artcraft LED Tracer Pad for Diamond Art Painting Accessories, Streaming, Sketching, Animation, Stenciling Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the LitEnergy A3 Copy Light Board Tracing Box , Ultra-Thin Adjustable Drawing Tablet USB Power Artcraft LED Tracer Pad for Diamond Art Painting Accessories, Streaming, Sketching, Animation, Stenciling from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this LitEnergy A3 Copy Light Board Tracing Box four years ago (Purchase: Nov, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I didn't realize that there were more economical versions of lightboards until I purchased this product four years ago. This lightboard is great. There are different light settings, it's thin, and is very portable. It's a little bit larger, but that makes it more versatile. It charges quickly. Its very simple to use just turn it on and put down the paper. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment