
Desert Cactus University of Kentucky Magnetic Metal Lapel Pin (E) | Officially Licensed UK Kentucky Wildcats Enamel Finish Lapel Pin Formal Wear Bag and Hat Jewelry Tie Track Brooch Pin
Desert Cactus University of Kentucky Magnetic Metal Lapel Pin (E) | Officially Licensed UK Kentucky Wildcats Enamel Finish Lapel Pin Formal Wear Bag and Hat Jewelry Tie Track Brooch Pin Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Desert Cactus University of Kentucky Magnetic Metal Lapel Pin (E) | Officially Licensed UK Kentucky Wildcats Enamel Finish Lapel Pin Formal Wear Bag and Hat Jewelry Tie Track Brooch Pin from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. My husband is alumni of University of Kentucky so of course when I saw this pin I offered to acquire it for him. He loves the UK logo when it involves the cat. He likes anything with UK on it but particularly likes the logo when it involves the wildcat. This pin has a magnet back. It seems reasonably strong. The outlining of the UK design could have been a little less thick, but otherwise it looks great. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment