
Firpeesy Upgrade Anti Bending and Round Corner Legs 10 inch Metal California King Bed Frame 3500 LBS Heavy Steel Slats Support Platform Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed Platform Noise Free Easy Assembly
Firpeesy Upgrade Anti Bending and Round Corner Legs 10 inch Metal California King Bed Frame 3500 LBS Heavy Steel Slats Support Platform Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed Platform Noise Free Easy Assembly Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Firpeesy Upgrade Anti Bending and Round Corner Legs 10 inch Metal California King Bed Frame 3500 LBS Heavy Steel Slats Support Platform Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed Platform Noise Free Easy Assembly from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this bed frame a four years ago when the slots of our wooden bed frame broke. We had moved a couple of times and our wooden bed frame couldn't hold up to the moves. This metal bed frame was easy to assemble and didn't need anyone to help us get it into our condo. Structurally, the bed frame was very sturdy. The problem was that the sides that pop up to hold the mattress weren't quite wide enough for our california king mattress. Our mattress at the time was a half tempurpedic. Because the mattress couldn't lie flat because of the side things that stick up then it eventually caused back problems because of the mattress not being level. The frame was labeled as a california king size, but it was just inches smaller than our mattress. We tried everything to get that mattress inside the side slats. I wouldn't have a problem purchasing this frame again if I knew the mattress was going to fit and I would only recommend this mattress to my family if I told them to make sure to measure the mattress first to make sure it fit in the dimensions of the frame. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment