Thursday, September 17, 2026

Pitaya Foods - Frozen Aloe Vera Bite-Sized Pieces

Pitaya Foods - Frozen Aloe Vera Bite-Sized Pieces, Pre-Packaged Frozen Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Cubes, No Added Sugar or Preservatives, Good Source of Vitamin C, Non-GMO (12 oz)

Pitaya Foods - Frozen Aloe Vera Bite-Sized Pieces, Pre-Packaged Frozen Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Cubes, No Added Sugar or Preservatives, Good Source of Vitamin C, Non-GMO (12 oz) Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Pitaya Foods - Frozen Aloe Vera Bite-Sized Pieces , Pre-Packaged Frozen Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Cubes, No Added Sugar or Preservatives, Good Source of Vitamin C, Non-GMO (12 oz) from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Pitaya Foods All Natural 100% Plant Aloe Vera Bite-Sized Pieces about 4 years ago (Purchase: November, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I purchased Pitaya Foods All Natural 100% Plant Aloe Vera Bite-Sized Pieces at Whole Foods Market and it was easy to find. I was really hesitant to try this product. I wasn't aware that aloe vera could be eaten. I've used skincare products that contain aloe vera, but never associated it with food. I tried a few of the other Pitaya Foods frozen fruits and enjoyed them so my hope was that this product is as good as the other frozen products. After trying the aloe vera, I wouldn't recommend eating it by itself, I think it lends itself more of an additive but that's personal taste preference rather than a statement about the product itself. I did find that the aloe vera was light, fresh, with a nice taste to it even frozen. It did taste close enough to an ice cube that it would blend excellently with any recipe. The product smelled nice and looked visually appealing. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Pitaya Foods - Frozen Aloe Vera Bite-Sized Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bare Bones, Soup Plant Based Cheesy Brocolli, 10 Ounce

Bare Bones, Soup Plant Based Cheesy Brocolli, 10 Ounce Bare Bones, Soup Plant Based Cheesy Brocolli, 10 Ounce Amazon Review 5/5 stars ...