Thursday, September 10, 2026

Just Date: Organic Pomegranate Molasses

Just Date: Organic Pomegranate Syrup / 100% Natural / Organic Pomegranate Molasses / Healthy Alternative for Sugar, Honey or Maple / Low Glycemic Index & Packed with Nutrition / 8.8 oz Squeeze Bottle

Just Date: Organic Pomegranate Syrup / 100% Natural / Organic Pomegranate Molasses / Healthy Alternative for Sugar, Honey or Maple / Low Glycemic Index & Packed with Nutrition / 8.8 oz Squeeze Bottle Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Just Date: Organic Pomegranate Syrup / 100% Natural / Organic Pomegranate Molasses / Healthy Alternative for Sugar, Honey or Maple / Low Glycemic Index & Packed with Nutrition / 8.8 oz Squeeze Bottle from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Just Date Original Pomegranate Molasses about 4 years ago (Purchase: July, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I was really surprised by how sweet the Just Date Original Pomegranate Molasses was. It had the sweetness level of a raisin or prune. I wasn't expecting anything other than a hint of pomegranate. There was absolutely no aftertaste. I thought that the sweetness level was super strong and lent itself well to the pancakes I made. I thought the color was as expected. It looked like molasses and was appetizing to pour. I thought the consistency was a little thin as opposed to traditional molasses. It wasn't thick at all so I'm not sure how this would affect any kind of baking or cooking recipes. I didn't have any issues finding it at the Whole Foods Market. I would recommend this product, and might buy it, but it's a little sugary for my personal needs. (I prefer zero sugar products for daily). amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Just Date: Organic Pomegranate Molasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Date: Organic Pomegranate Molasses

Just Date: Organic Pomegranate Syrup / 100% Natural / Organic Pomegranate Molasses / Healthy Alternative for Sugar, Honey or Maple / Low Gl...