Sunday, September 20, 2026

Bare Bones, Soup Plant Based Cheesy Brocolli, 10 Ounce

Bare Bones, Soup Plant Based Cheesy Brocolli, 10 Ounce

Bare Bones, Soup Plant Based Cheesy Brocolli, 10 Ounce Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Bare Bones, Soup Plant Based Cheesy Brocolli , 10 Ounce each from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Bare Bones Cheesy Broccoli Plant Based Soup about 4 years ago (Purchase: November, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I purchased the Bare Bones Cheesy Broccoli Plant Based Soup from Whole Foods Market and it was easy to find. I tried the cheesy broccoli, and it was pretty tasty. The green coloring was true to the color of broccoli. I liked the texture. The soup had little chunks of broccoli in it, and it had a smooth creamy texture. The smell was pleasant. It wasn't off putting at all and smelled like you would think broccoli and cheese soup should smell. I really enjoyed the taste. The soup filled me up and was a nice bowl sized serving. I could taste both the cheesiness and the broccoli. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Bare Bones, Soup Plant Based Cheesy Brocolli, 10 Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce

Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce - Green Salsa Verde, Medium Heat, Green Hot Sauce, Keto, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO - 12.5 Oz Sky Valley Sa...