Monday, September 21, 2026

Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce

Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce - Green Salsa Verde, Medium Heat, Green Hot Sauce, Keto, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO - 12.5 Oz

Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce - Green Salsa Verde, Medium Heat, Green Hot Sauce, Keto, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO - 12.5 Oz Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce - Green Salsa Verde, Medium Heat, Green Hot Sauce, Keto, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO - 12.5 Oz each from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce about 4 years ago (Purchase: October, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I purchased the Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce from Whole Foods Market and it was easy to find. I tried the Sky Valley Green Sriracha Sauce on some grilled chicken breast and baked potatoes. I was very pleased with the taste of the sauce. I was so pleased in fact it will go into the rotation of my favorite sauces. I thought the lime flavor really brought out the sweet. The pepper and jalapeño ingredients added the kick. The sauce wasn't so hot that I needed any milk or even water to cool off my mouth, but there was a nice spicey zing to it. It would probably be the equivalent of a medium salsa in terms of hotness or Scoville. The color was appetizing to look at. It was a pleasant green color to it. It smelled great and made me want to eat it. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce

Sky Valley Salsa Verde Sauce - Green Salsa Verde, Medium Heat, Green Hot Sauce, Keto, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO - 12.5 Oz Sky Valley Sa...