
Quorn, Nuggets Chicken Style, 10.6 Ounce
Quorn, Nuggets Chicken Style, 10.6 Ounce Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Quorn, Nuggets Chicken Style, 10.6 Ounce each from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Quorn, Nuggets Chicken Style, 10.6 Ounce about 2 years ago (Purchase: December, 2023) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product two years ago for a Social Nature website review. I purchased the Quorn, Nuggets Chicken Style, 10.6 Ounce from Whole Foods Market and it was easy to find. This is a decent brand of meatless products. I enjoy the fact that they are soy-free. They were easy to find with the other meatless products in the freezer. Their taste is consistent. They aren't going to pass for actual chicken, but they make a nice substitute for someone who wants something similar. These nuggets were easy to cook up and make a quick meal. They taste good enough to be a versatile meal with many different potential accompaniments. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment