
Craize Guava Crisps | Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher, Toasted Corn Crackers | 4 oz each
Craize Guava Crisps | Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher, Toasted Corn Crackers | 4 oz each Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Craize Guava Crisps | Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher, Toasted Corn Crackers | 4 oz each from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Craize Guava Toasted Corn Crackers about 4 years ago (Purchase: November, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I purchased the Craize Guava Toasted Corn Crackers at Whole Foods Market and found them easily. There wasn't much not to like about these crackers. I enjoyed the sweetness level of the cracker. They weren't too sweet, but the guava flavor was there. I thought the guava blended well with the corn ingredients. I liked that the cracker was a little larger and didn't crack apart immediately. I liked the portion size and thought that the crackers were visually appealing. I ate these crackers right out of the bag and honestly, I thought that they didn't need anything else with them. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment