Friday, September 11, 2026

Just Date Syrup : Organic Date Sweetener

Just Date Syrup : Organic Date Sweetener | One 8.8 OZ Squeeze Bottle I Low-Glycemic, Vegan, Paleo | 1 Ingredient : 100% Organic Medjool Dates

Just Date Syrup : Organic Date Sweetener | One 8.8 OZ Squeeze Bottle I Low-Glycemic, Vegan, Paleo | 1 Ingredient : 100% Organic Medjool Dates Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Just Date Syrup : Organic Date Sweetener | One 8.8 OZ Squeeze Bottle I Low-Glycemic, Vegan, Paleo | 1 Ingredient : 100% Organic Medjool Dates from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Just Date Syrup about 4 years ago (Purchase: July, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I enjoyed the Just Date Organic Date Syrup. I could taste the date flavor, but it wasn't overwhelming. I like the low glycemic index aspect of this product. The product wasn't thick and poured easily, but it was similar in consistency to many other syrups. The taste was strong enough that it would bake or cook well in a recipe. I enjoyed this product with pancakes, and it was a nice compliment that went well with butter. This product smells nice and doesn't have any aftertaste. I didn't have any issues finding it at the Whole Foods Market. I would recommend this product, and might buy it, but it's a little sugary for my personal needs. (I prefer zero sugar products for daily). amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Just Date Syrup : Organic Date Sweetener

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Date Syrup : Organic Date Sweetener

Just Date Syrup : Organic Date Sweetener | One 8.8 OZ Squeeze Bottle I Low-Glycemic, Vegan, Paleo | 1 Ingredient : 100% Organic Medjool Dat...