Thursday, September 24, 2026

HAOKHOME Geometric Peel and Stick Wallpaper Boho Arch Abstract Vintage

HAOKHOME Geometric Peel and Stick Wallpaper Boho Arch Abstract Vintage

HAOKHOME Geometric Peel and Stick Wallpaper Boho Arch Abstract Vintage Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the HAOKHOME Geometric Peel and Stick Wallpaper Boho Arch Abstract Vintage each from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. With this contact paper, it was easy to pull off the backing and apply to the wall. The contact paper adhesive is decently sticky. The pattern and coloring matches the listing pictures. The design is nice, bold, and blocky making it simple to line up without too much effort. There were ripples in the contact paper when I unrolled it but I was able to press them out after application. There is a grid pattern and instructions on the back of the contact paper if needed. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

HAOKHOME Geometric Peel and Stick Wallpaper Boho Arch Abstract Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everlasting Heat Insole Foot Warmers 40 Pack

Everlasting Heat Insole Foot Warmers 40 Pack, Disposable Adhesive Air Activated 10 Hour, TSA Everlasting Heat Insole Foot Warmers 40 Pack...