Friday, September 18, 2026

Comvita Kids Night-Time Soothing Cough Syrup

Comvita Kids Night-Time Soothing Cough Syrup, Grape | Great Tasting with Manuka Honey, Vitamin C, D, Zinc, Ivy Leaf Extract | Throat Relief & Immune Support | Dye-Free 4 Fl oz

Comvita Kids Night-Time Soothing Cough Syrup, Grape | Great Tasting with Manuka Honey, Vitamin C, D, Zinc, Ivy Leaf Extract | Throat Relief & Immune Support | Dye-Free 4 Fl oz Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Comvita Kids Night-Time Soothing Cough Syrup , Grape | Great Tasting with Manuka Honey, Vitamin C, D, Zinc, Ivy Leaf Extract | Throat Relief & Immune Support | Dye-Free 4 Fl oz from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Comvita Kids Manuka Honey Night-Time Soothing Syrup about 4 years ago (Purchase: November, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I purchased the Comvita Kids Manuka Honey Night-Time Soothing Syrup at Whole Foods Market and it was easy to find. My only issue with this product, which is strictly opinion, is that it is a holistic natural product, and it doesn't necessarily portray that it is a natural product unless you really look at the label's ingredients. When I first picked up this product, I thought that it was a cough syrup, but it isn't, it's a soothing syrup. There is a difference. This product doesn't have any medication in it that I can find. That being said, I liked the amount of the vitamin additives. Vitamins C, D, and the mineral Zinc are great choices for a soothing syrup, they can help provide a lasting defense for a quicker recovery. The honey does a good job of providing a great coating for the throat, keeping the smell nice, and making it taste good too which is very important. The color was visually appealing and drinkable. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Comvita Kids Night-Time Soothing Cough Syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craize Guava Crisps

Craize Guava Crisps | Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher, Toasted Corn Crackers | 4 oz each Craize Guava Crisps | Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher, Toa...