
Richard's Rainwater Still Canned Water, 100% Rain, Naturally Purified Drinking Water (16 fl oz Aluminum Can, Single)
Richard's Rainwater Still Canned Water, 100% Rain, Naturally Purified Drinking Water (16 fl oz Aluminum Can, Single) Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Richard's Rainwater Still Canned Water , 100% Rain, Naturally Purified Drinking Water (16 fl oz Aluminum Can, Single) from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Richard's Rainwater Still Water about 4 years ago (Purchase: September, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I purchased the Richard's Rainwater Still Water at Whole Foods Market and it was easy to find. I tried the Richard's Rainwater Still Water in a can. I thought that the taste of the water itself was clean and refreshing with no aftertaste or metallic taste to it. The water didn't have any smell to it and was visually appealing when poured into a glass. amazon listing.

No comments:
Post a Comment