Saturday, September 26, 2026

Jupihorn 2-Pack Flexible Plastic Clipboard with Removable Pen Lanyard

Jupihorn 2-Pack Flexible Plastic Clipboard with Removable Pen Lanyard – Jupihorn Lightweight Clip Board with Hanging Loop, Black Clipboards Fit 8.5 x 11in A4 & Letter Paper for Nurses, Office & School Use

Jupihorn 2-Pack Flexible Plastic Clipboard with Removable Pen Lanyard – Jupihorn Lightweight Clip Board with Hanging Loop, Black Clipboards Fit 8.5 x 11in A4 & Letter Paper for Nurses, Office & School Use Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Jupihorn 2-Pack Flexible Plastic Clipboard with Removable Pen Lanyard – Jupihorn Lightweight Clip Board with Hanging Loop, Black Clipboards Fit 8.5 x 11in A4 & Letter Paper for Nurses, Office & School Use each from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. This set of clipboards gives you everything you would expect from a clipboard, but nothing else. They are black plastic which looks nicer longer and is water resistant. However, since the clipboard is plastic and not wood or a stiffer material then it isn't as easy to write on it as it could be. The clipboard bends a little. The clipboard also comes with a clip and a lanyard for the pen. Everything works the way it should with this clipboard. I wouldn't purchase this item again if needed because I would want a stiffer base but I would recommend this item to my family with a caveat. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Jupihorn 2-Pack Flexible Plastic Clipboard with Removable Pen Lanyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notco, Notmilk Whole, 8 Fl Oz, 4 Pack

Notco, Notmilk Whole, 8 Fl Oz, 4 Pack Notco, Notmilk Whole, 8 Fl Oz, 4 Pack Amazon Review 5/5 stars I purchased the Notco, Notmilk Who...