Monday, September 14, 2026

Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble

Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble | Egg-less Substitute | Plant-based | Vegan | Fully Cooked Breakfast | Made From Organic Soybeans | Gluten-free | Egg Alternative | Vegetarian | Kosher | 8oz

Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble | Egg-less Substitute | Plant-based | Vegan | Fully Cooked Breakfast | Made From Organic Soybeans | Gluten-free | Egg Alternative | Vegetarian | Kosher | 8oz Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble | Egg-less Substitute | Plant-based | Vegan | Fully Cooked Breakfast | Made From Organic Soybeans | Gluten-free | Egg Alternative | Vegetarian | Kosher | 8oz from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Hodo Vegan All-Day Egg Scramble about 4 years ago (Purchase: September, 2022) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product four years ago for a Social Nature website review. I purchased the Hodo Vegan All-Day Egg Scramble at Whole Foods Market and it was easy to find. This product was as advertised. I didn't have to do anything but open the package and heat it up. It was very easy to prepare. The coloring of the eggs was visually appealing. The product mixed well with other ingredients. I thought the eggs had a decent flavor to them, but they weren't amazing. Very edible product, great base but other ingredients and spices needed. The smell of this product was as expected. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble

Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble | Egg-less Substitute | Plant-based | Vegan | Fully Cooked Breakfast | Made From Organic Soybeans | Gluten-free |...