
Desert Cactus University of Kentucky Wildcats Gift Bag UK Party Bag (A)
Desert Cactus University of Kentucky Wildcats Gift Bag UK Party Bag (A) Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Desert Cactus University of Kentucky Wildcats Gift Bag UK Party Bag (A) each from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. The University of Kentucky Wildcats Gift bag I received is an excellent quality Desert Cactus item. The gift bag is medium sized at 10 in x 12.5 in. It would fit a legal notepad easily. The paper the bag is made with is thick and wouldn't tear very easily. The handles are made with a thick grey rope. The bag comes with a small amount of white tissue paper if needed. There is also a gift tag included for the To: and From: details. As the wife of an UK alumni, I can appreciate the brightness and accurateness of the logo and colors. The details are clear and vibrant. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment