Tuesday, July 28, 2026

PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Pet Fountain

PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Pet Fountain, Cats & Dogs, Large | 100 oz Capacity, 2 Drinking Heights, Great for Senior/Arthritic Pets, Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe

PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Pet Fountain, Cats & Dogs, Large | 100 oz Capacity, 2 Drinking Heights, Great for Senior/Arthritic Pets, Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Pet Fountain , Cats & Dogs, Large | 100 oz Capacity, 2 Drinking Heights, Great for Senior/Arthritic Pets, Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Pet Fountain five years ago and three months ago (Purchase: June, 2021 and April, 2026) and and am very happy with it. In the scope of all purchase decisions ever made in my lifetime, this PetSafe Drinkwell fountain for my cats would rank in the top 10, I think. I was given this model of fountain a decade ago as a Christmas gift and have been loyal to this fountain ever since. The fountain is easy to assemble. There are just four parts. The fountain itself comes in two parts, then there's the water pump and the filter. I've found that the filters last around 4 to 6 weeks and are pretty affordable in the scope of filter product prices. The water here in our condo has a little bit of an orange tint somedays. The pipes are older and need to be changed out eventually. I filter all of the water my husband and I cook with and drink. I just want my cats to have the same opportunity for better water, so the fountain makes perfect sense. My male cat has issues with constipation (he takes a medication to help with this twice a day). It's imperative that he drinks to help ease the constipation. He doesn't like a stagnant water bowl. However, he does like the fountain and really will drink from the part of the fountain where the water comes up. I don't have anything negative to say. The water pump is super easy to clean, it comes apart. The grey color is a little boring, but I would rather have functionality and cat approval over cuteness. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Pet Fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam

Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam: 1080p 30 FPS / 720p 60 FPS - Ring Light w/Adjustable Brightness - Built-in Microphone - Advanced Autofocus R...