
UTEBIT 59'' 4-Legged Selfie Stick 7-Level Extendable Camera Stand with 1/4" Screw & Magnetic Quick-Release Head for GoPro DJI Osmo 360 Aluminum Portable Holder for Video Recording Vlogging Travel
UTEBIT 59'' 4-Legged Selfie Stick 7-Level Extendable Camera Stand with 1/4" Screw & Magnetic Quick-Release Head for GoPro DJI Osmo 360 Aluminum Portable Holder for Video Recording Vlogging Travel Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the UTEBIT 59'' 4-Legged Selfie Stick 7-Level Extendable Camera Stand with 1/4" Screw & Magnetic Quick-Release Head for GoPro DJI Osmo 360 Aluminum Portable Holder for Video Recording Vlogging Travel from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I was glad when the opportunity to acquire this item came along. I was looking for a shorter tripod and this item fit that description. I was surprised at how compact it is. It is also very light, but extremely sturdy. I haven't figured out how to completely work it yet. I got the legs out but now they won't go back in. I also haven't figured out how to extend the top part yet either. The tripod didn't come with directions and the listing pictures do not help either. I'm sure it's something simple, I just haven't found it yet. Once I get this all figured out, it will work wonderfully I'm sure. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment