Sunday, July 26, 2026

EASTTOWEST 4 Tier Kitchen Magnetic Shelf

EASTTOWEST Magnetic Spice Rack,4 Tier Kitchen Magnetic Shelf for Refrigerator Fridge Organizer with 2 Paper Towel Holders and 5 Removable Hooks, Matte Black

EASTTOWEST Magnetic Spice Rack,4 Tier Kitchen Magnetic Shelf for Refrigerator Fridge Organizer with 2 Paper Towel Holders and 5 Removable Hooks, Matte Black Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the EASTTOWEST Magnetic Spice Rack ,4 Tier Kitchen Magnetic Shelf for Refrigerator Fridge Organizer with 2 Paper Towel Holders and 5 Removable Hooks,Matte Black from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this 4 Tier Kitchen Magnetic Shelf three years ago as an after the Christmas Holidays gift for myself (Purchase: Jan, 2023) and and am very happy with it. I purchased these magnetic 4 Tier Shelving unit three years ago and it still works well. The magnets on these shelves are really strong. The shelves haven't slipped or weakened yet. I love the wooden rods to hold either paper towels or kitchen towels. The shelves themselves are the perfect size for many items like drink mix boxes, spices, jars, medications, etc. It's a great way to have things handy in a convenient location on the fridge. It also helps with decluttering. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

EASTTOWEST 4 Tier Kitchen Magnetic Shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap

Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap - ANT + Bluetooth, Waterproof HR Sensor for Men and Women Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor Chest Str...