
Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam: 1080p 30 FPS / 720p 60 FPS - Ring Light w/Adjustable Brightness - Built-in Microphone - Advanced Autofocus
Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam: 1080p 30 FPS / 720p 60 FPS - Ring Light w/Adjustable Brightness - Built-in Microphone - Advanced Autofocus Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam : 1080p 30 FPS / 720p 60 FPS - Ring Light w/Adjustable Brightness - Built-in Microphone - Advanced Autofocus from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam seven years ago (Purchase: May, 2019) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this webcam seven years ago, and yes it still works. This webcam has served it's purpose well. I needed a webcam that had adjustable light and focus built into the webcam. The video quality is great and the video output is stable. It didn't need anything to initially use it. It really is a plug and play device. Although I do have other razer products and I like the customization of the software that comes with the webcam. The biggest redeeming quality of this webcam is the ring light attached to it. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment