
Artfasion Non Slip Socks Men: Grip Anti Slip Socks for Seniors Hospital Yoga Pilates
Artfasion Non Slip Socks Men: Grip Anti Slip Socks for Seniors Hospital Yoga Pilates Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Artfasion Non Slip Socks Men: Grip Anti Slip Socks for Seniors Hospital Yoga Pilates from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased the Artfasion Non Slip Socks a few months ago (Purchase: May 2026) and and am very happy with it. I have type 2 diabetes and sometimes when my blood sugar spikes a little too much my feet get sensitive. I started wearing hospital socks a few years ago because they were the loosest socks I could find that were still comfortable. I was doing a search on Amazon for some new pairs of hospital socks when this was one of the first listings that came up. I really like the color pattern on these socks. The fabric is nice and soft as well. I wasn't expecting these socks to be as thick as they are. The grips on the bottom of the socks are also really nice. That being said, these socks aren't quite as loose on the feet as I would like. The sizing is ok, it's just that they don't stretch out like the typical hospital socks I have been buying. These socks are still ok though and comfortable to wear. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

No comments:
Post a Comment