
Telihopin 9" Makeup Mirror with Lights,5000mAh Rechargeable Vanity Mirror,1X/10X Double Sided Magnifying Mirror with Adjustable Height, 3 Colors Stepless Dimming Lighted Makeup Mirror,Silver
Telihopin 9" Makeup Mirror with Lights,5000mAh Rechargeable Vanity Mirror,1X/10X Double Sided Magnifying Mirror with Adjustable Height, 3 Colors Stepless Dimming Lighted Makeup Mirror,Silver Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Telihopin 9" Makeup Mirror with Lights ,5000mAh Rechargeable Vanity Mirror,1X/10X Double Sided Magnifying Mirror with Adjustable Height, 3 Colors Stepless Dimming Lighted Makeup Mirror,Silver from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. When I had a chance to acquire this 9" makeup mirror, I took it. My old mirror wore out a few years ago and a mirror like this is pretty handy for putting in contacts. Is this the highest quality mirror out there structurally? no. The lighting does hold a charge and lasts awhile. There is a charging cable and mirror instructions included. The mirror itself is not the sturdiest. The mirror does wobble unless it's tightened pretty tightly. The mirror is also not cat proof. If one of my cats bumped into this mirror it would easily tip. I still consider it a decent item since everything works and the mirror part functions well. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

No comments:
Post a Comment