Friday, October 9, 2026

Afia, Frozen Bowl Mediterranean Falafel Roasted Peppers Tomato

Afia, Frozen Bowl Mediterranean Falafel Roasted Peppers Tomato, 10 Ounce

Afia, Frozen Bowl Mediterranean Falafel Roasted Peppers Tomato, 10 Ounce Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Afia, Frozen Bowl Mediterranean Falafel Roasted Peppers Tomato, 10 Ounce from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Afia Roasted Pepper & Tomato Mediterranean Falafel bowl about 2 years ago (Purchase: July, 2024) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product two years ago for a Social Nature review. While the Afia Roasted Pepper & Tomato Mediterranean Falafel bowl purchased at Whole Foods wasn't the best-frozen meal I've ever tasted, it was pretty flavorful. I liked it enough to give it the full 5 stars. The bowl heated up well, and it still tasted fresh. For me, the calorie count was a little high. I like frozen meals more in the range of 200 to 250 calories rather than almost 400. However, there are many frozen meals out there in the same calorie range as these bowls, so it isn't a knock against them. The best part of the roasted pepper and tomato flavor was the mini whole onions in it. I thought the onions popped the taste. I also liked the natural ingredient list. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

Afia, Frozen Bowl Mediterranean Falafel Roasted Peppers Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Afia, Frozen Bowl Mediterranean Falafel Roasted Peppers Tomato

Afia, Frozen Bowl Mediterranean Falafel Roasted Peppers Tomato, 10 Ounce Afia, Frozen Bowl Mediterranean Falafel Roasted Peppers Tomato, ...