
Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee Latte, Girl Scout Thin Mints, 8 oz Canned Coffee (1 can)
Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee Latte, Girl Scout Thin Mints, 8 oz Canned Coffee (1 can) Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee Latte , Girl Scout Thin Mints, 8 oz Canned Coffee (1 can) from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I purchased this Chameleon Special Edition! Girl Scouts Thin Mints Handcrafted Cold-Brew about 2 years ago (Purchase: October, 2024) and and am very happy with it. I purchased this product two years ago for a Social Nature review. I tried the Chameleon Special Edition! Girl Scouts Thin Mints Handcrafted Cold-Brew after purchase at Whole Foods Market. It was easy to find in the coffee area. I was cautiously optimistic when trying this product. I honestly prefer it when any drink other than water is as close to zero calories as possible. I realize in the realm of coffee drinks, a low-calorie or zero-flavored drink is harder to come by. I do agree with the statement by the company that 90 calories per can is quite a bit lower in calories than many of the competitors. I will give them that one. I purchased the thin mints one because I don't really like coconut and I wasn't feeling peanut butter in coffee, at least not at the time of purchase. Mint and coffee go well together anyway. I thought that the flavor of the coffee was spot on. I could really taste the thin mint cookie and coffee flavors. I was into it. I would consider purchasing this drink again, especially if it was on sale. I would also recommend this drink to family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment