Tuesday, October 6, 2026

CALXSLPA Starry Night Reindeer Vinyl Matte Peel and Stick Wallpaper

CALXSLPA Starry Night Reindeer Vinyl Matte Peel and Stick Wallpaper 118"X17.7"

CALXSLPA Starry Night Reindeer Vinyl Matte Peel and Stick Wallpaper 118"X17.7" Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the CALXSLPA Starry Night Reindeer Vinyl Matte Peel and Stick Wallpaper 118"X17.7" from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. This is a very dark patterned wallpaper. The picture and coloring on the wallpaper matches the listing pictures. The design is pretty simple so it shouldn't be too difficult to match the seams. The wallpaper didn't have any directions included with it. The only thing on the back of the wallpaper was a grid pattern for cutting. I didn't see any label with directions. Applying wallpaper is pretty easy and can be searched how to do it. The wallpaper was very thick and easy to apply to the walls. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

CALXSLPA Starry Night Reindeer Vinyl Matte Peel and Stick Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

CALXSLPA Starry Night Reindeer Vinyl Matte Peel and Stick Wallpaper

CALXSLPA Starry Night Reindeer Vinyl Matte Peel and Stick Wallpaper 118"X17.7" CALXSLPA Starry Night Reindeer Vinyl Matte Peel ...