
Simon&Siff White Pink Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper 17.3"x120" | Vintage Removable Contact Paper - Boho Botanical Leaf Vinyl Self Adhesive Wall Paper for Bedroom Shelf Cabinet Decor
Simon&Siff White Pink Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper 17.3"x120" | Vintage Removable Contact Paper - Boho Botanical Leaf Vinyl Self Adhesive Wall Paper for Bedroom Shelf Cabinet Decor Amazon Review
5/5 stars
I purchased the Simon&Siff White Pink Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper 17.3"x120" | Vintage Removable Contact Paper - Boho Botanical Leaf Vinyl Self Adhesive Wall Paper for Bedroom Shelf Cabinet Decor from Amazon and it was delivered in a timely fashion. I received a wallpaper with the design that I thought I would. The background is a creamy white with leaves and stems of flowers in a medium pea green. The flowers have a watercolor or stamped look to them in a salmon pink. The coloring is the same in the listing pictures. It was simple to peel apart the backing and apply the wallpaper to the walls. The wallpaper is decently thick and the roll has about the amount you would expect. There is a grid on the back for cutting. The instructions for application are found on the label included with the wallpaper. I would purchase this item again if needed and I would recommend this item to my family. amazon listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment