Thursday, October 17, 2024

10172024-chameleonthinmintscoffee

Chameleon Special Edition! Girl Scouts Thin Mints Handcrafted Cold-Brew
@chameleoncoffee @socialnature
@wholefoods #trynatural

Chameleon Special Edition! Girl Scouts Thin Mints Handcrafted Cold-Brew Social Nature Review
5/5 stars
"I tried the Chameleon Special Edition! Girl Scouts Thin Mints Handcrafted Cold-Brew at Whole Foods Market. It was easy to find in the coffee area. I was cautiously optimistic when trying this product. I honestly prefer it when any drink other than water is as close to zero calories as possible. I realize in the realm of coffee drinks, a low-calorie or zero-flavored drink is harder to come by. I do agree with the statement by the company that 90 calories per can is quite a bit lower in calories than many of the competitors. I will give them that one. I purchased the thin mints one because I don't really like coconut and I wasn't feeling peanut butter in coffee, at least not at the time of purchase. Mint and coffee go well together anyway. I thought that the flavor of the coffee was spot on. I could really taste the thin mint cookie and coffee flavors. I was into it. I would consider purchasing this drink again, especially if it was on sale. I would also recommend this drink to family."

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

10172024-chameleonthinmintscoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy

Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Wet Cat Food, 1.4 oz, 12 Pouches Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Wet Cat Food, 1.4 oz, 12 Pouches Amaz...