Wednesday, October 30, 2024

10302024-bluestripescacaowater

Blue Stripes Mango Cacao Water, superfruit hydration, no added sugar
@bluestripescacao @socialnature
@wholefoods #trynatural

Blue Stripes Mango Cacao Water, superfruit hydration, no added sugar Social Nature Review
5/5 stars
"I tried the Blue Stripes Mango Cacao Water, superfruit hydration, no added sugar at Whole Foods Market. It was easy to find in the water area. I consider myself pretty well-educated when it comes to food products. I'm not a complete foodie but I could hold my own, I think, in a conversation with one, potentially. That being said, I kept looking at this water and thought it was coconut water, not pre-chocolate bean water. It wasn't until I had some of this company's chocolate bar product (which are wonderful) that I made the connection in my head that cacao is the chocolate bean, not coconut. The thing is, I knew that too, it was just a massive brain malfunction, I think. At any rate, the taste of this water is nice. I felt hydrated. As it's pointed out on the bottle label, the nutritional is great in terms of vitamins in the water. I like the mango flavor. The water is clear, so if it spills it doesn't leave a stain. My main products for drinking are usually ones with zero or very low calories. However, if my usual products were not available, I would definitely consider drinking this product again. I would also recommend this product to family."

Up to 70% off Otterbox
FYCWC_468x60

10302024-bluestripescacaowater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy

Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Wet Cat Food, 1.4 oz, 12 Pouches Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Wet Cat Food, 1.4 oz, 12 Pouches Amaz...